Join Our Team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our broad team of home health care staff
We are seeking carers with care experience who are looking to work with us.
We can sponsor candidates under tier 2. You must have at least 3 months' experience of driving (You will have to take driving lessons to get used to the roads in the UK) and also valid training which will be essential to be considered for the role. In return, we can give you a 39hrs per week contract and the possibility of overtime. You will be deployed at our Oldham office.
Position: Sponsorship Support Worker
Salary: £21,050 plus overtime.
Hours: Variable shift patterns including nights and weekends. The night will be required according to the needs of the service.
Pennine Social Care is recognised as one of the leading independent providers of health and social care in Oldham. We are committed to working in total collaborative partnership with the NHS, Local Authorities, and the voluntary sector to improve the lives of the people who use our services.
We pride ourselves in making a difference in the lives of the people we support and working collaboratively with our service users to support them to acquire new skills, developing a sense of improved confidence, and understanding the meaning of being valued as an individual.
We are offering Sponsorship work permits to candidates both within the UK and abroad who are looking for a role within Care and especially Caring for adults and children with Autism.
- Providing a great level of 1:1 care and support to vulnerable adults and children within a family home or outside the family home.
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Record keeping
- Report writing/ Incident writing
- Some personal care could be involved
- Ensure the respect, dignity, and rights to privacy of service users far as possible.
- Working together with the service user’s family and professionals.
You will need to be:
- Experience in care
- Demonstrate an empathetic, compassionate approach
- Organised and highly competent at multi-tasking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.10 per hour
Family home or community
Variable ranging from an hour to 24 hours.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bolton: Driving is essential for this role. Please ensure you are a competent driver who can drive a manual car to be considered. Company cars will be provided although they may be limited in number
Work Location: One location